As of my last update in September 2021, SEM stands for

czyli.... darkhest calculation...

Moderator: Darkh

As of my last update in September 2021, SEM stands for

Postprzez soburkhan111 » 2023-07-26, 13:45

As of my last update in September 2021, SEM stands for "Search Engine Marketing," which refers to the process of promoting websites or web pages through paid advertising on search engine results pages (SERPs). SEM typically involves using platforms like Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) or Bing Ads to display ads when users search for specific keywords.

Paid Search Advertising: This is the most common type of SEM. Advertisers bid on specific keywords relevant to their products or services, and their ads are Color Correction displayed at the top or bottom of the search results when users search for those keywords. Advertisers pay a fee each time someone clicks on their ad (Cost-Per-Click or CPC), and this model is also known as Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising.

Display Advertising: Display ads are visual ads that can appear on websites within a network of publishers. These ads can be in various formats like banners, images, interactive media, etc. Advertisers can target specific audiences based on demographics, interests, or previous online behavior. Display advertising allows for brand visibility and increased reach beyond search engine results.

Remarketing (or Retargeting): Remarketing is a strategy where advertisers target users who have previously visited their website or shown interest in their products/services but did not convert into customers. By placing cookies on the users' browsers, advertisers can display targeted ads to these users as they browse other websites on the internet. Remarketing aims to re-engage potential customers and bring them back to the website to complete the desired action.
soburkhan111

Dołączenie: 2023-07-26, 13:40

Powróć do Albo byk albo odwyk

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości