The triumph of UB La Palma, according to Víctor Martín

Dyskusja o inwestowaniu w kontrakty terminowe

The triumph of UB La Palma, according to Víctor Martín

Postprzez shima672 » 2023-12-07, 05:45

It was not one of those games that deserve paying to see What's more, at the entrance I had to say something like "until intermission, leave out of reach of children." As in aspirin. But look, in the end sport is results-driven. The “UB” won, Roberto Estrello already has a flag, they even gave him a plaque (José María Sicilia was proud of him like no one else) and, as Mafalda said, the thing is to take the artificial naturally. That, 79-65 against a Clínicas Rincón that makes two signings, two good touches, or leaves the league. The first two quarters were a “plank” on the nose. I can decorate them and make them “edible”, but today I won't lie to you (well, I never do, do I?). A desperate 13-9 in ten minutes. A basket from Schaftenaa, another from Alvarado... Out of curiosity, why did Kloos shoot a basket? Three times? The kid defends well, he is intense, but to shoot, which is shooting... Nothing, that in the confusion the quality always ends up taking a slight advantage.

Then, another ten minutes of “empanada”. To be fair, Rincón (that clinical thing gives me something was better. Abrines (that kid is really good) appeared to join the direction of Pozas and the efforts of Díaz. They took the lead. Our team doubted and thanks to the triple from the “devil” (Arrocha) the scoreboard did not suffer a crack. Friend Carracedo would say Phone Number List earthquakesUpon returning, La Palma took a step forward. It was purer. He squeezed every ball. He pulled on nerves, on intensity. The alien endured as long as he could. Just until the “UB” improved the success. He scored 27 points in 10 minutes. A “drip” that Boluda once said. The phrase by which he will be recognized. A couple of actions by Sikma put his team ahead (42-41). They did not defend and it was Pozas' score against everything in front of him. Alvarado's four final points left Rincón “touched.” 53-46. In the last quarter, Schaftenaa ended up putting in a great performance. Bonhome helped him, so did Sikma.

A triple by López with personnel under the basket and two free throws by Sikma, all in the same action, “killed” the game despite a great Abrines. 70-58 with two and a half minutes remaining. It gives you time to look at the classification on your iPhone and… nothing, nothing, leave it.n a talk at the beginning of the season we were told that those were not steps, and in the first seven days they have not been steps either, so it baffles me that on three occasions during today's game they were. I don't understand it and I would like someone to explain this change in criteria to me. For the rest, refereeing has not been the most important thing in the game by any means, since its work is not what makes us play well or badly during the games .
shima672

Dołączenie: 2023-12-07, 05:42

Powróć do Futures

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 17 gości