Trading strategies for hawks

Tematem tego forum są systemy transakcyjne, zasady ich tworzenia i testowania, gotowe formuły.

Moderator: frodo

Trading strategies for hawks

Postprzez doaausef3li » 2024-02-15, 22:47

In general, stock market players rely on speculating in the trading market to determine buying and selling levels according to the areas where institutions and major traders are located. Their strategy also depends on combining analysis tools that are suitable for use in all global markets. The stock market players’ trading strategy includes the following steps:
هوامير البورصه
Convert support points into resistance.
Opening payments.
Trading in the timing of the price explosion.
Investigate supply and demand points.
Check daily opening times.
Track peaks and troughs, whether daily or weekly.
Sometimes a rejection strategy is used.
Use trend strategies and auction failure.
False breakout strategy.
Pressure in areas of daily or weekly peaks and troughs.
Time price correction.
doaausef3li

Dołączenie: 2023-01-01, 22:11

Re: Trading strategies for hawks

Postprzez LealBarron » 2024-02-19, 14:31

I would like to voice my admiration for your kind-heartedness in support of men and women that have the need for assistance with in this area. Your special commitment to getting the solution all through has been particularly interesting and have usually enabled individuals like me to achieve their targets. Your amazing invaluable tips and hints entails a lot to me and somewhat more to my office workers. Many thanks; from all of us.

rust removing laser
LealBarron

Dołączenie: 2023-04-15, 17:00

Re: Trading strategies for hawks

Postprzez LealBarron » 2024-02-27, 10:55

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often! Bangkok architect
LealBarron

Dołączenie: 2023-04-15, 17:00

Powróć do Systemy transakcyjne

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 0 gości