مشاريع شركة الباحة

Tematem tego forum są systemy transakcyjne, zasady ich tworzenia i testowania, gotowe formuły.

Moderator: frodo

مشاريع شركة الباحة

Postprzez doaausef3li » 2023-12-24, 06:01

Offering Al-Baha rights shares to increase capital
The Saudi Capital Market Authority issued a decision approving the application submitted by Al Baha Company; In order to increase its capital by offering rights shares valued at 120 million Saudi riyals.
مشاريع شركة الباحة
The company announced in its statement that this step is to increase the company's capital to enable it to finance and implement future projects. And work to expand the company's various activities, in addition to working to reduce the percentage of losses and strive to increase profits.
The company noted that a vote will be held in the extraordinary general assembly to amend a number of articles of the company’s bylaws. In addition to other topics on the company’s agenda during the coming period.
doaausef3li

Dołączenie: 2023-01-01, 22:11

seoo

Postprzez JaxonEli » 2024-01-19, 14:31

I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. https://www.digitekprinting.com/
JaxonEli

Dołączenie: 2023-07-04, 09:37

Re: مشاريع شركة الباحة

Postprzez LealBarron » 2024-02-29, 14:11

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Kudos

amalfi tours from naples
LealBarron

Dołączenie: 2023-04-15, 17:00

Powróć do Systemy transakcyjne

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 0 gości