Language: English | Duration: 3h 15m | Size: 4.28 GB

Build a healthy mentality with running and yourself

What you'll learn
Understanding unhealthy running mindsets
Building a stronger mind for running
Create your own running plan that works for you
Know when rest and recovery is needed for injury prevention
Requirements
Just have an open mind! You don't need to have experience running!
Description
No matter what experience you have with running, if you want to improve your relationship with running and enjoy it more than this is the course for you!By the end of this course the goal is to have you look forward to running and not to face your runs with dread. I personally have seen too many people suffer from two countering thoughts of how much they want to get into running, but running is so "hard" and tiring and "not fun". I do agree with them that running is incredibly tiring, it doesn't have to be seen as hard or not fun. My 10 years of running experience has taught me that running is more of a mental game than a physical game. Here I will tell you my secrets to how I developed this "heathy running mindset" and in case you were wondering, yes, it is ok and perfectly normal now to follow a strict running schedule. However, I get into that more in the course itself. This isn't just your everyday how to get into running course, it is you once in a lifetime course on how to learn to find the joy and inspiration in running. Fulfilling the desires hidden deep in our genetics to run, because as humans we have been running since we could stand on our own two feet.
Who this course is for
It is ok if you never ran before, or if you are a pro looking for a new approach.
As long as you have an interest in running this is for you.

Homepage:

Kod: Zaznacz wszystko
https://www.udemy.com/course/a-healthy-mindset-for-running/

Screenshots

Download link

rapidgator.net:

nitroflare.com:
mitsumi

Dołączenie: 2024-08-14, 11:27

Powróć do Programy AT

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 20 gości