What you'll learn
Learn how to read tarot cards the easy way
Learn what the Minor and Major Arcana means in tarot readings
Learn my 5 simple steps to read any tarot card
Learn how to 78 tarot cards: The full deck
Requirements
No previous experience is required for this course
Description
Fast track your tarot learning: The easy way to read tarot cards!Are you intrigued by the world of tarot and eager to learn how to interpret tarot cards for yourself and others? Discover my 5 simple tarot card reading steps to read tarot cards with confidence and ease.My easy to follow step-by-step instructions will have you reading your tarot cards fast!Video lessons with slides for visual learning makes learning the tarot fun and easy.You'll gain the confidence and skills needed to unlock the wisdom and insights hidden within the tarot deck. Learn the tarot basics that are needed to understand the tarot and how tarot cards work.Who Is This Course For?This course is perfect for tarot beginner's with no previous experience.At The End Of This Course You will know how to read 78 Tarot Cards (The full deck) You will feel confident reading tarot cardsYou will know how to read any tarot deck on the market.You will feel confident reading your tarot cards6 Course Lessons: Everything you need to kickstart your tarot journeyCourse length: 60 minutesTarot Cheatsheets are included for you to download (Value $19) Why should you learn from me?Hi, I'm Rechelle,I'm an Australian Psychic, Medium, published author and tarot trainer. I opened my private practice in 2001 and have been teaching tarot students since 2010 to learn how to read tarot cards.I believe learning should be fun and easy, not tedious and boring!I'm new to the Udemy community as an instructor and bring a wealth of tarot knowledge and experience to those who are ready to learn how to read tarot cards the easy and fun way.
Who this course is for
Perfect for tarot beginner's or for those who want to learn my tarot hacks and my pro tips for reading any tarot card deck and any tarot spread.
Tarot Beginner's with no previous tarot experience
Tarot readers with some tarot knowledge
Homepage:
Kod: Zaznacz wszystko
https://www.udemy.com/course/tarot-for-beginners-course-how-to-read-tarot-cards/

Screenshots

Say "Thank You"

rapidgator.net:

ddownload.com:
mitsumi

Dołączenie: 2024-08-14, 11:27

Powróć do Programy AT

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: mitsumi oraz 4 gości