SEO and Google How it works and how to appear in the results

Dyskusja o inwestowaniu w kontrakty terminowe

SEO and Google How it works and how to appear in the results

Postprzez tamannabd » 2022-09-26, 05:42

Surely you've heard the expression It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Well Google exists to find the needle Find out how it works, and how your brand can be there through SEO Despite being one of the greatest tools that humanity has used in its entire history, Google and the so-called “SEO” is still a mystery to many people. I've lost count of how many times I've been asked questions like: How does Google sort the results? How do I get my brand on Google? Can I put my business first on Google? The purpose of this article is to introduce our readers to the subject, presenting the technique that makes websites have a great chance of being in the first results of Google: SEO.

CONTENT INDEX Google a way to select the best sites Search Engine Optimization SEO Advantages of doing SEO Google a way to select the best sites Imagine Country Email List the tangle of websites and information that exists on the Internet today. Zillions of texts, images, files to be accessed, all saying: access me! How could we find what we really need? Without an intelligent way to “separate the wheat from the chaff” the Internet would be a real chaos, and finding the right content would be an impossible task: finding the needle in the haystack. PageRank Lucky for us all, a fellow named Larry Page, co-founder of Google, discovered a very clever way to do this by creating PageRank (PR).

The algorithm Google uses to choose which pages deserve to be at the top of the results. of a search. This metric was created by Larry in 1995 while he and his partner Sergey Brin “unpretentiously” created the most powerful digital tool today in a laboratory at Stanford University, in the USA. This rank scores the page from 0 to 10 in view of a complex system. This is all so that you and I can have the best content from our searches for information. Hence comes Google 's own mission statement : Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it globally accessible and useful. And we can support that mission with good content and SEO. Search Engine Optimization – SEO SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization”.
tamannabd

Dołączenie: 2022-09-26, 05:29

Powróć do Futures

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 0 gości